MELINDA CARR HEMMELGARN, M,S., R.D.

Freelance writer, inspirational speaker, award-winning columnist & radio host.
Please contact me to set up an event: foodsleuth@gmail.com

Tune into Food Sleuth Radio

Satisfy your hunger for "food truth." Join me on Food Sleuth Radio for interviews with the nation's leading experts on food, health and agriculture. www.kopn.org

Copyright

Food sleuth blog posts are copyrighted. However, if you like a post, please share this link with others: food-sleuth.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Food Sleuth, LLC.

F.A.R.M. Project Slideshow

I'm thrilled to announce that the F.A.R.M. Project's first photo-slide show has been posted to the Institute of Agriculture and Trade Policy's website. http://foodandcommunityfellows.org/blog/2012/at-last-linking-health-care-and-a-sustainable-food-system-slideshow

This will be our shared portal with past Food and Society Policy Fellows, and present Food and Community Fellows, who want to use the power of stories and images to create agriculture, food and health policies that protect our environment and support public health.

Dick and Diana Dyer's story explains why the couple had to wait until they were 60 years old to finally realize their dream of farming. Please read, share and comment on their story. We want to hear from you.

Note: F.A.R.M. stands for Food, Art, Revolution, Media - A Focus on Photography to Revitalize Agriculture and Strengthen Democracy.
Dan Hemmelgarn takes the photographs; I ask questions and take careful notes.

Watch for more photo-essays coming soon....

Think critically and eat well,
Melinda

5 comments:

  1. Very informative article ..Keep posting ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Order Food Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be here on your site, would love to hear more from you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Sharing such a nice articles,This article is very informative. Keep updating more.
    My Property Stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have
    hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very
    happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.
    bbq catering melbourne

    ReplyDelete